How do I know my old shares from the Al Rajhi application?

回覆文章
doaausef3li
文章: 40
註冊時間: 2024-01-16, 04:22

How do I know my old shares from the Al Rajhi application?

文章 doaausef3li »

Al Rajhi Bank allows customers who carry out their trading operations using the Al Rajhi Trading application to inquire about their stock shares directly from the application, through the following steps:
كيف اعرف أن عندي أسهم قديمة
In the event that the Al Rajhi Trading application is not available, it is downloaded by clicking here.
Log in to the user account in the Al Rajhi Trading application, or register a new user account if you do not already have an account.
Enter the username and password to open the application.
The application will send a code to activate the account in a text message to the customer's mobile phone number registered in the account.
Enter the activation code in the message, then click on the word "Remember me" and enter the account.
From the list of options in the trading account, click on the "Cash Transfer" icon.
From the Cash Transfer menu, click on the "Portfolio" option.
All details of the customer's investment portfolio and the shares it contains will appear.
You can also get details of the profit and loss percentage from trading each share, as the winning share appears in green, while the losing share appears in red.
回覆文章